Automatic Door Systems
The Tri-Valley’s Automatic Door Repair & Installation Authority
Automatic doors were once a marvel. Now they’re an expectation, and if yours isn’t working, your customers or staff suffer. Trust the CLAD team to fix your automatic doors, or install brand new ones, to meet your ADA obligations or make doing business with you a bit smoother.
Our experienced team specializes in automatic doors. We have AAADM certification, which means we are authorized to work on and inspect automatic doors. Plus, we love to explain exactly what’s gone wrong with your automatic door, or what you can expect from a new one. We only work with the best manufacturers so that you will get years of reliable opening and closing from your new automatic door.
Why Automatic Doors?
You invite people into your property with your front door. An automatic door is a convenience that people appreciate, that raises their opinion of your business, and that can even make business simpler. Here are some of the benefits you can expect if you choose an automatic door:
- Accessibility: Those with mobility issues and disabilities appreciate the convenience of automatic doors. So do parents with strollers, shoppers with bags, and staff who have to use the doors regularly.
- Hygiene: You don’t need to touch automatic doors to open them. While other doors spread germs and disease, and require frequent cleaning, automatic doors are much more sanitary.
- Perception: Automatic doors elevate the appearance of your business. You seem more profitable, and more concerned about your customers, both of which encourage more people to do business with you.
- Energy efficiency: You may be losing cold air in the summer, or warm air in the winter, if your doors do not close completely after someone has walked in. Automatic doors close completely, every time so that you’re never wasting energy. Plus, we have automatic doors that operate on minimal power, so they don’t waste any power themselves.
Which Businesses Can Benefit from Automatic Doors?
From office buildings to apartment complexes, many kinds of businesses can benefit from automatic doors. And for many types of businesses, they’re almost essential:
- Hospitals and health care centers
- Hotels and motels
- Shopping mall entrances
- Large retail stores
- Government buildings
Some businesses opt to install a door operator for their existing manual doors (which may be metal, glass or wood). This allows one to use the door either manually (by simply opening the door) or by pushing a button (which will make the door work automatically). These are often referred to as low energy automatic doors and can be used in various applications such as:
- Post Offices
- Smaller retail and restaurants
- Coffee Shops
We Also Install Low Energy Automatic Doors
Low energy doesn’t mean low performance.
Our low energy automatic door systems can add the safety and convenience of an automatic door to your business’s current manually-operated front door, at a fraction of the price of a fully automatic sliding door.
These systems can be installed on most storefront doors to make your business more friendly, inviting, and ADA compliant. These systems include touchless wave-activated openers to minimize customer contact with your door, significantly slowing the spread of germs on your property.
Automatic Door Certification
At CLAD, we have AAADM certified technicians who can conduct the annual required AAADM certification on your automatic door. It’s definitely worth it to keep your automatic door in good, proper working condition as it ensures the safety and longevity of this special opening. While an automatic door is a huge draw in terms of safety, convenience, and ease of use from client’s perspectives, if not properly maintained, it can become a hazard. So it’s extremely important to get all your automatic openings inspected on an annual basis.
Automatic Door Repair in Livermore & More
Choose us to install a new, high-quality automatic door for you in Livermore and surrounding areas. Or, we can stop by and fix an automatic door that has been damaged. We’ll come to your door in Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, Fremont, and more.
Get started today with a free estimate.